Amsterdam has lots of nice churches!
- Amstelkerk, Amstel Church
- De Duif, The Dove
- De Krijtberg, On the Singel Canal. Neo gothic.
- De Papegaai, 1848, The Parrot, The entrance is on Kalverstraat just past dam square on the right. Neogothic.
- English Reformed Church, in the Begijnhof.
- Mozes en Aäronkerk, on Waterloo square
- Nieuwe Kerk, 1408, New Church, Next to the Royal Palace on Dam Square.
- Noorderkerk,1620-1623, Northern Church
- Ons’ Lieve Heer op Solder, Our Lord in the Attic, is a Catholic church built in the attic of a canal house.
- Oosterkerk, Eastern Church
- Oude Kerk, 1306, Old Church is in the Red Light District between Woarmoestraat and Oudezijds voorbruhwal.
- Ronde Lutherse Kerk, is a rotunda with a copper dome.
- St Nicholas’s Basilica, a neo-Renaissance and Baroque Roman Catholic basilica
- Westerkerk, 1638, Western Church, Designed by Hendrick de Keyser.
- Zuiderkerk,1603-1611, Southern Church, Amsterdam’s first specifically protestant church.